- To enter into a legally binding contract to purchase goods from our website, you must be over 18 years of age.
- You confirm that you are not registered as blind or partially sighted.
- You agree that you are over 18 years of age and are legally able to purchase prescription lenses from Dive Sight Ltd and that you will provide any details reasonably requested by us to confirm that you are legally able to purchase prescription masks, goggles or visors.
- You agree to make purchases using your correct name, date of birth, address and any other details requested.
- You agree that the prescription you supply to us was given to you by a registered optician or registered ophthalmic medical practitioner following a sight test performed by him or her within the last 2 years.
- You agree that when ordering from us you are responsible for providing an accurate prescription and measurement of the Inter Pupillary Distance (IPD).
Please contact us if you are in any doubt as to how you complete your prescription details.
- You may be asked to give further proof of your identity and/or proof of your card/email address . Failure to do so will result in termination of the transaction.
- You will be notified if your card has not been approved
- All transactions over the internet are encrypted and taken via online services provided by VIVA Wallet.
- We accept Visa/Mastercard/Switch/Maestro/Solo.
- Payments must be made in full before goods are dispatched.
- Payments by credit and charge card will be subject to validation and authorisation by the card issuer and if the card issuer refuses payment we will not be liable for non-delivery or delay.
- For amounts other than the standard prices shown, payment can be easily and securely made via Paypal. Simply click on the link, select the 'personal account' option, register your details and follow the simple 'send money' instructions. Alternatively, you can simply post a cheque to: Dive Sight Ltd, Unit 4, Carlisle House, Carlisle Street East, Sheffield S4 7QN.
Delivery of goods within the UK
Goods will be dispatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is include in the price.
- Goods will be delivered to the address on the customers order, unless otherwise agreed.
- Goods will be delivered with a copy confirming their prescription, if this does not match the prescription ordered, do not use them and notify us immediately.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods as quickly as possible and within 28 days. However you agree that we shall not be liable to damages, losses or charges incurred because of late delivery of goods.
- You should contact us immediately if you have not received your goods within 28 days.
- Goods should be inspected on delivery and if damaged, they should not be used and we should be informed immediately.
Delivery of goods outside UK
- Delivery to any destination outside the UK will be by Airsure or Royal Mail International 'Signed For' service. This is charged at £10.
- Please note that payment of any local duties or taxes, which may be due, is the responsibility the purchaser.
- Prices are correct at time of display and will not change once your order has been accepted. However we reserve the right to alter prices without notice.
- All prices are displayed inclusive of UK VAT at the standard rate.
- All prices are regularly checked to ensure you get quality and value for money.
- Where colour choices are indicated, this shows all the options available for any given product, as listed by the manufacturer. This does not guarantee that all colours are available at any given time.
- If your selected colour is not available from the manufacturer at your time of ordering, we will advise immediately on available colours and recommend the option nearest to your prefered choice.
- Our aim is for you to be delighted with your purchase. However under the Distance Selling rules of the Customer Protection Regulations, you have a 7 day cooling off period. If you are not completely satisfied with the goods you have purchased you have the right to a full refund, alteration or replacement.
These cancellation rights start the day the contract is concluded and lasts for 7 days after delivery.
- This regulation does exclude goods such as those made to a customers specification, as are prescription lenses. However to ensure your satisfaction we will refund the cost of the goods less the cost of the prescription lenses, provided that they have unused, as received and with all the original documentation and packaging.
- We will refund the delivery charges if the goods are returned for being received damaged or defective, provided that they are returned within 8 days of receipt.
- We recommend that retuned goods are dispatched to us by Recorded Delivery, as the risk of damage will remain with you until they have been accepted by us.
- We recommend that prior to posting you contact us by telephone or email advising us of intentions.
- We should point out that at this time there are no lenses that are completely `scratch proof` or `fog proof`.
- None of these terms set out shall affect your statuary rights as a consumer.
- We shall not accept any liability for any ordering errors made by you when submitting your order.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any, loss or damage howsoever caused while wearing one of our products. If we are liable for any reason, our maximum liability will not exceed the total price paid for the product to which the claim relates.
- It is important to note that whilst sports eyewear is designed to enhance performance, the materials are designed to offer a degree of impact resistance, but are not unbreakable.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury which arises from our negligence or any breach of our statutory duty.